Our Meeting Hall is a shared space for the Library, Senior Center, and Meeting Hall Gallery.
Community use for meetings must be requested in advance, see below.
- Make sure a room is available for the date and time you request by checking the library & senior center calendar here.
- This is a request form only. The library will contact you when your request has been approved or denied.
- Please submit your request form to the library at least seven business days prior to your meeting date.
- Rooms are available only when the library is open. See library hours here.
- No kitchen use in the Meeting Hall is allowed at this time.
- Room is to be left the way you found it. If you move tables and chairs, please put them back when you are done.
- A request form is required for each single room request – Do not combine multiple times and dates on one request.
If you need a venue for a private function, here are some alternatives: