Important information below. Please read carefully:
- We quarantine all returned items for 72+ hours. It may take up to a week before items are checked in.
- Inter-library loan is available again. You can now place holds in the catalog.
- Curbside pick-up is still available. Click here to request library items or call 978-597-1714
- Returns are accepted any time at our outdoor book drop. Fragile or oversized items must be returned during library operating hours.
- WiFi is free and available 24 hours a day in the library parking lot.
The library will be open to the public, by appointment only, starting Friday July 31st.
You can browse the collection, use a computer or access the copier.
Book your 30 minute appointment online through our Event Calendar, or call 978-597-1714.
No one will be admitted to the library without an appointment. Browsing appointments will not exceed 30 minutes in duration.
Everyone entering the library will be required to wear a mask and sanitize their hands upon entrance.
Staff will gladly pull items to be picked up curbside for anyone who cannot wear a mask for medical reasons.
Restrooms will not be available during appointments.
Curbside pickup will continue, and patrons are encouraged to place holds online and take advantage of this
service. You can place holds in the catalog or use our online form to request items available on our
Please note: the library services and hours of operation are subject to change based on current state of
Massachusetts Covid-19 regulations. Thank you for your continued support of the library.
Stay Safe and be well,
Stacy Schuttler – Library Director
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Stacy Schuttler email@example.com