Federal and State Tax Forms
Paper tax forms currently available in the library foyer:
- 1040 (including Schedules 1-3 and LEP)
- Massachusetts Resident and Non-Resident tax booklets
- The IRS is encouraging everyone to file taxes electronically as paper returns could be delayed several weeks. For information on how to e-file click here.
- All Federal tax forms, including prior years, can be printed from the IRS.gov website
- All State tax forms and information can be found on the Massachusetts DOR website
Links to the most common forms: